Friday, January 16, 2009

Going out for New Years

So as you can see I'm not a very good blogger, and my new updates are kinda out of order but I had so many pics so what the heck I hope you enjoy and I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year! We got to go out for new years and Kyle and Katie met us at out house and we went to Chili's to eat then we went to the Stock Yards for a party with all our friends and I didn't get any pics but we had a Awesome time! And yes I said Stock yards good ole country fun!


4 comments:

Morgan said...

MAN! You have been busy posting! Looks like you guys had a fun christmas! And I know you had a fun New Years! We need to come and see your basement, we are doing the textured walls too, and I am not sure on the colors.. It will be nice to have it done.

Rusti Anderson said...

Hey girlie!! Glad you were able to make it for New Years!! It was soo much fun, I think everyone had a great time. You guys are the best!! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Ya I think we both know what cool is ha ha sportin the same background and all. Even though I change mine CONSTANTLY. Hope everything is well :)

Wray Family said...

That's awesome that you have kept in touch with Amanda! I didn't hardly recognize her with her blonde hair, you two could really pass as sisters!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!