Friday, February 13, 2009

HaPPy VaLEntiNeS

Here's my little cuties! I know I am the worst blogger in the world but it's just busy and my little turds don't give me much time to be on the computer. Anyway I hope everyone is having a good new year. We finally got our carpet in so we are loving it. it's nice having the extra space. So for valentines we are having dinner downstairs and we are sleeping down there as well and watching the new madagascar that we haven't seen and Kanyon LOveS the first one. So we are just going to have a little dinner movie night. It will be fun to break in the new basement, since we really haven't been able to enjoy it yet. We 'll update you! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY VALENTINES! XOXO!!!!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

K seriously... cutest babies ever! I love how big and beautiful their eyes are!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Jerzi is getting SOOO big! She is so cute, hell both of your girls are so damn cute!! I miss them!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!