Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Morning!

Blake and the girls got me this cute rooster!

Kanyon got Jerzi a couple toys with these cute bibs that say I love my big Sister and I'm the Little Sister! Very Cute!

Jerzi is beating up Kanyon! I love it!


What a cute lil Cowgirl!



Kanyon with her Dora umbrella



All Kanyon wanted for Christmas was a ball and that is the first thing she went for out of all those toys. I'm glad Santa didn't forget that.





Jerzi with her darling elephant. It looks so cute in her jungle room!







Jerzi is such a little doll she just hung out in her new bumbo chair. Those things are fabulous!







We had to wake this sleepy head up!







Gosh I was so excited for her to see all her toys I had already been up for like an hour.









me and my sweet pea!









Daddy and his girl!












Kanyon's toys from santa you will see the difference between her toys and Jerzi's.












Jerzi's toys from Santa plus they had all the presents under the tree to open the got spoiled! It's fun having 2 little girls!















No comments:

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!