Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ChRiStMaS PiCs!

Isn't my Little Jerzi Girl a Doll!

I have to be a bragging mom but I have some cute girls!

Well Kanyon did ok at pics but I got more of Jerzi I swear Kanyon knows when we are getting pics cuz she is a naughty little girl. Then there is Jerz who is a little angel. Well they are both angels, but the pics still turned out good! it's just crazy to already see there different personalities! Hope you enjoy the pics Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xoxo





2 comments:

Brittany said...

You might be bragging but it's the truth! Such a little cutie Jerzi is! Merry Christmas!

Jena Hendry said...

Ashley!!! I can't believe I found you! I was just blog hopping and ran into your blog from Texie's. I just have to say your family is gorgeous. Your two little girls are so beautiful. Send me an email and I will invite you to my blog. Your sister commented on my blog a long time ago when I was going private, but she never left me her email address. Anyway, my email is jenahendry@mac.com
I will send you an invite. Just email me if you are interested.

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!