Sunday, October 19, 2008

A-Z (I got tagged)
A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: My mom, Jodi, my mother in law Pat, Kaz, Katie, and Nikki
C-Cake or Pie: both
D-Day of Choice: SaTUrDay
E-Essential Item: Diapers, wipes
F-Favorite Color: PiNk and BLacK
G-Greatest Accomplishment: Being a mom!
Hometown:Hooper
I-Indulgences: SeX LOL!!! j/k
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 2 kids KaNYoN and JeRZi
L-Life is incomplete without: my family
M-Marriage date: September 11, 2004
N-Number of Siblings: 2 Jodi and Ryan
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Mice, I hate the dirty little suckers
Q-Quotes: Live like you're at the bottom, even if you're at the top. - Nick Jonas
R-Reason to Smile: My Girls!
S-Season: Summer-Summer
T-Tag 5 friends: who ever wants to play
U-Unknown Fact About Me: On lazy stormy days I like to watch I Love Lucy and Golden Girls
V-Very Favorite Store: Wal Mart I seem to be there the most
W-Worst Habit: swearing, shopping
X-X-Ray or UltraSound: Baby ultra sound
Y-Your Favorite Food: mashed potato's
Z-Your Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments:

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!