Sunday, October 19, 2008

Breezy Bum!

So my hubby is something else let me tell you and I hope you all
don't think were too wierd. So he doesn't wear underwear yeah it's
true! I think it's because of the myth that if you wear whitey tidies
you will have girls and if you wear boxer briefs you'll have boys
so hey why not go without any undies that will give us a better chance
of having a boy. We love our girls by all means. But a boy would be
fun too! So he goes to work and jumps in a fork lift and he's like wow
that feels a little breezy and feels his butt and yip a big ole rip! He
didn't know how long it had been there or how it happened. So he
goes in what they call the shack and he just bends over and the
one kid goes Hey that's a nice A**! I don't know about these boys
they have a thing for butts! I worry a little! Anyway this other
guy says Oh my Gosh man your not wearing any underwear! Any
way I thought it was pretty funny! yeah and a little wierd. Only Blakers huh! I'll let you know if it works! But We'll probably have all girls! Which is fine!

3 comments:

Brittany Lincoln said...

Ha! This story is so funny! :)

Unknown said...

I think he had to much doo doo in his pants.

Mr.X said...

You dont need underwear when your a body of FUR!!!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!