Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Princess Party

This is my friend Lindsay's little girl Taylee, and she had a princess party for her 5th B-Day. I think Kanyon was a little young still and one of the little girls was mean to her so there she is pouting on the chair in the back. She still had a good time. She still talks about it!
Sorry, This pic didn't turn the right way. but here is Jerz and she even dressed up for the party. Thanks to aunt Mary. She got her that cute outfit.
Kanyon having her punch and cookies and doing craft time.
Taylee and the Princess!
This was the only way I could get Kanyon in the pic. She is such a stinker!!!!

1 comment:

The Provence Family said...

This princess gets around. Aubree has pictures with her. I mean.... Tinker Bell and Cinderella. That is funny. Cute girls and I love the cow costume.

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!