Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So where does my time go I don't know? But let me just tell you the last couple months have been crazy. So my kids both had the rhino virus for like a month Yeah I seriously didn't leave my house for a month I was going crazy! Sick kids are the worst and I feel so helpless! Then I did that craft fair so I was busy in my dads work shop using all of his cool tools making my stuff! It was a lot of work but I learned how to use some tools and my dad enjoyed teaching me! Then poor little Kanyon got a kidney infection and we were in the hospital for a couple days. She goes in this week to get some tests to make sure her kidney's are working like the should! So I hope everything goes good with that! Because let me tell you what I am ready for SUMMER!!! I can't wait to do some campin, 4 wheelin, and boating and we just got a 5th wheel so I'm sooo ready to bust that sucker out! This week we are going to Idaho with my family just for the night and then we are shooting up to Bear Lake with Blakes family so it will be nice to get away for a few days! So that's whats been happenin in the Bennett fam! Hope everyone is doin good and I'm sure you are all ready for summer as well!!! Here are some random pics. ENJOY!!!
So I waited a little long to get the cowgirl pics cuz poor Jerzi grew out of her hat. So she is like the Houdy duty cowgirl! She is getting sooo big and she has such a cute layed back personality. She is like me and Kanyons personality is like Blakes. (Moody) But she really is a sweet girl and a good big sister! I love my girls!




3 comments:

Chase and Lacie said...

How cute are they!! I just had pictures done as well and I love it. You poor thing I can't imagine how you did that for a month. I hope everything goes well with Kanyon and her test.

Anonymous said...

Those are so freaking cute!! I love them in their cowgirl gear!!

Jena Hendry said...

Your girls are so gorgeous!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!