Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I think we are little to BIG!!!

Brian poppin some wheelies

They were having competitions who could do the longest wheelie. CRAZY BOYS!!!


Old Lady JERZI and Great Grams! I don't know who the old lady is here!





Kanyon ridin her 4 wheeler!






Old Lady Jerz again!





The girls are making silly faces!







CUTIES!









My lil Beach Babe!








Blowin some bubbles I love this pic!











Kanyon and cousin Braxton










Grammy Betty and her girls











My little bundles of LOVE!















































































Smooches xoxo






































As you can see I love matching my girls it's sooo fun and come on arn't they adorable!!!




















Kanyon wasn't liking the bear but Jerzi didn't care!





















So Sweet!
























1 comment:

Brittany said...

Your girls are gettin so big! And man are they CUTE! They look like so much fun. I like old lady Jerzi the best :) I saw you yesterday by the way! I am back at my old branch! You should say hi next time! Haha I was inside but I didn't get a chance to come back until you were gone!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!