Friday, September 18, 2009

Here we come HAWAII

I can't believe I am putting this pic on but it's kinda funny and Blake always makes fun of me cuz I always givin that hang loose sign! That was so much fun seeing all the cool fish!
Those dolphins were so cute. It makes me want to go back!
We went on a horse ride I know and we could go on one down here but oh my gosh this was so fun we had a blast and blake thought he was such a good rider but he didn't even know how to hold the reins. You did good though babe!

We went to a place called bubba gumps just for blake cuz we call him bubba and they had some awesome food I highly recommend it! So that's it I can't believe it's been five years. And 2 kids later wow were does the time go but it's been awesome and it's so fun to have a family. Blake I Love you and hopefully on our 10 year we'll be back in Hawii!!!

1 comment:

Chase and Lacie said...

Wow what a fun mile stone, congrats on the 5 years!!

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!