Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Day At The ZOO!!!

Here is all the crew at the zoo if you look far back enough you could see all 30 of us. We had a crew. It was alot of Fun. Toni was nice enough to sport the boat stroller to help Blake and I out. Thanks Toni!!!
Here is Blake enjoying himself on the merry go round. Gosh you think he could take his daughter with him. J/k shes behind him.
Me Tiff and Kanyon
Kanyon got a kick out of the watering lion. What a cute smile!!
Josh and Jerzi girl!! He needs a baby of his own. He was a natural!

3 comments:

Texie said...

Yeah I'm glad you got a blog! Little Jerzi is so cute! Marley and I need to meet her very soon!

Ashley Bennett Photography said...

come and see us any time, I would love to see cute little Marley!

The Provence Family said...

Thanks for letting us tag along with the fam to the zoo. Aubree and I had so much fun. Your girls are adorable.

Bennett girly's

Dad's 60th Birthday!

Halloween Fun!